SindhiGusto is cooking vegan food for Ukraine on 19th May & 9th June at the vegan Canvas Cafe in Shoreditch, London. Tickets are £45 of which £30 will go to Medecins Sans Frontieres. I am covering the cost of ingredients, taking no profits and also covering all incidental expenditure to ensure most of the funds go to this charity, who are doing wonderful work in Ukraine, as confirmed by my Ukrainian friend. To book your place, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sindhi Poppadums/Papad : flame roasted mixed lentils, pepper, cumin crisps
- Kheecha ain Kachriyun : fried crisps : riceflour & sago
- Tangy lotus stem: lotus stem pieces tossed in mixed spices, topped with tamarind, coriander and mint chutney, crispy noodles
- Dal Pakwan: slow-cooked lentils, topped with warm chilli pickle, spices and chutneys, served with freshly made crispy bread
- Vegan kofta stew : meaty but not meat, made entirely from vegetables in a caramelised shallot sauce
- Herb stuffed okra
- Peppery potatoes
- Dill Rice pilaf
- Freshly made wholewheat flat breads
- Majun : a decadent, nuts and poppy infused sweetmeat
To book email email@example.com
The supper will start at 7 pm sharp and will be served family style to share ( the starters are plated) on communal tables of 6-8 . Drinks are available to purchase at the Canvas Cafe bar. Unfortunately, I cannot cater for allergies and intolerances.