SindhiGusto events are held at a selected venue, and I generally notify people through my social media page, and those on my subscription list get notified first. To subscribe please sign-up through the link below.
Format : Group size between 10-20, payment is collected in advance, 100% refund if cancelled four working days before the event. Venue details are provided upon payment. Venue is generally within a radius of 5/6 Km of the City of London.
Nibbles: Sindhi Papad/Poppadums (Moong lentils, black pepper, cumin)
- Sanna Pakora: Twice cooked, crispy onion and potato fritters (v)
- Bhugal teevan: Braised and stir-fried lamb on the bone
- Dal Pakwan: Stewed Lentils topped with warm chilli pickle and chutneys, served with freshly made crispy bread (v)
- Seyal Macchi: Trout steaks on the bone in onion and tamarind Or,
- Sindhi Kadhi : Medley of vegetables in a tangy gram flour gravy
- Kairkumatsangri : Desert beans and berries in mustard oil and spices
Served with steamed basmati rice and ‘Jowar jo Dodo’ (freshly made and herbed Sorghum Millet flatbread)
Mango Kulfi falooda : Sindhi style ice-cream topped with vermicelli
To be the first to know about new events, my blog posts, sign-up here